Terms of Service
By signing up for the AppsUnite service (“Service”) or any of the services of AppsUnite Pty Ltd (“AppsUnite”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. AppsUnite reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the AppsUnite website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Please read the “Terms of Service” for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using AppsUnite or any AppsUnite services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. AppsUnite cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the AppsUnite service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Australia.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your AppsUnite account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of AppsUnite will result in an immediate termination of your services, and any unused credits or payments will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- AppsUnite does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- AppsUnite does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- AppsUnite does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that AppsUnite shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall AppsUnite or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, AppsUnite partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via the web.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by AppsUnite.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any AppsUnite customer, AppsUnite employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the AppsUnite service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove any data or content you upload to AppsUnite at anytime. You can remove your AppsUnite Account at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- The failure of AppsUnite to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and AppsUnite and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and AppsUnite (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you upload or create within your AppsUnite account.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use AppsUnite or AppsUnite trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment of Fees
- The service will be billed in monthly intervals, billed in advanced for services rendered. As well, an invoice will appear on the account page of your AppsUnite administration console.
- All fees are inclusive of GST. All other federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”) are excluded. Such amounts are in addition to payment for the Plan and will be billed to your credit card.
- 3. AppsUnite does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing support@AppsUnite.com
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the billing period, you will not receive a credit or a refund. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the AppsUnite service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, AppsUnite may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with AppsUnite.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using AppsUnite are subject to change upon 30 days notice from AppsUnite. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the AppsUnite Site (AppsUnite.com) or the administration menu of your AppsUnite Account via an announcement.
- AppsUnite reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- AppsUnite shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- AppsUnite may provide you with access to third party applications and tools over which AppsUnite neither monitors nor has any control or input.
- You acknowledge and agree that AppsUnite provides access to such applications and tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. AppsUnite shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
- Any use by you of optional applications or tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which the applications and tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
What we do with your information
- When you register for AppsUnite we ask for your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- AppsUnite uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- As part of the buying and selling process on AppsUnite, you will obtain the email address and/or shipping address of your customers. By entering into our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users’ Personal Information that you obtain through AppsUnite or through a AppsUnite-related communication or AppsUnite-facilitated transaction, AppsUnite hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for AppsUnite-related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages. AppsUnite does not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add the name of someone who has purchased an item from you, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number on our registration form, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about our security, you can send email us at support@AppsUnite.com.
- AppsUnite may use third party service providers to provide certain services to you and we may share Personal Information with such service providers. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for AppsUnite.
- AppsUnite may disclose Personal Information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
Client Data Storage
AppsUnite owns the databases and all rights to the AppsUnite application however we make no claim to the rights of your data. You retain all rights to your data and we will never contact your clients directly, or use your data for our own business advantage or to compete with you or market to your clients.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Every computer that accesses our website is assigned a different cookie by us.
Google Analytics and Remarketing
We use a service provided by Google called Google Analytics (GA). GA permits us to reach people who have previously visited our site, and show them relevant advertisements when they visit other sites across the Internet in the Google Display Network. This is often called ‘remarketing’.Cookies can be used to track your session on our website, to serve customized ads from Google and other third party vendors. When you visit this website, you may view advertisements posted on the site by Google or other third parties. Through first-party and third party cookies, these third parties may collect information about you while you are visiting this website and other websites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on this website and across the Internet based on your prior visits to this website and elsewhere on the Internet. We do not collect this information or control the content of the advertisements that you will see.
You may be able to opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/), and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (http://www.google.ca/ads/preferences/plugin/).Your use of this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with remarketing ads using GA and cookies from other third party vendors based on your prior visits to this website and elsewhere on the Internet.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.